Your donation to Dance at Franklin supports a diverse student dance curriculum, pre-professional training and ambitious performance opportunities that include professional set and technical design, costumes, and guest artists. Partnerships with dance organizations like NW Dance Project and White Bird are made possible through your generosity. With your help, we'll ensure each student receives a high caliber education with access to life-changing cultural experiences.

Your contribution is tax deductible.

Each family is invited to volunteer to support the efforts of our amazing students and creative team. Volunteer needs have been broken into specific jobs or simple tasks, either with a time commitment around one hour per week.

Portland Public Schools Volunteer Guide

Dance at Franklin Council


Show your Dance at Franklin pride! All merchandise sales support the department and may be worn in class and during performances. Merchandise can be purchased at Winter Dance and Arts Alive! Email to purchase throughout the school year.

Merch, except totes, comes in XS, S, M, L and XL sizes.

T-shirts: $20

Hoodies: $40

Joggers: $40

Shorts: $30

Dolphin Shorts:

Track Jackets: $50


Tote Bags: $15

Thank You Supporters

We would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their continued support of Dance at Franklin:

Dance at Franklin Board of Directors, Council and Co.  --  The taxpayers for supporting the school bond   --  The parents for sharing your incredible kids  --  Our army of parent and student volunteers   --  The Franklin PTSA   --  Mr. Forsythe and the technical crew  --  Dr. Zulema Naegele and the FHS administrative team for their continued support  --  Franklin Alumni Association   --  Erin Ivory Sanders for costume design and construction   --  James Mapes for lighting design   --  Leif Sjoquist for the beautiful photography   --  The Franklin HS Arts Faculty   --  Dance at Franklin Teaching Assistants   --  Dance at Franklin understudies

And you, our audience, without whom none of this would be possible.

Your contribution is tax deductible.